Exterior Pre-Paint Checklist
The following checklist will assist us in being able to complete our work quickly and cause less disruption to your daily routine.
Prior to our arrival:
- Cut back all bushes that are touching the house.
- Remove and store all items from your front and back porch that you would not want to get wet during the pressure washing.
- Make sure all windows are closed prior to our arrival for pressure washing.
- Please make arrangements to contain or remove pets your pets during the project.
- Please turn off automatic sprinkler systems and alarm systems for the duration of the project.
- Please leave phone numbers where you may be reached during the day.
- Please relax. You have hired professionals who do this every day. We understand the disruption caused by having work done in your home and we will do everything possible to make it as easy for you as we can.
If you are unable to do any of the items on the checklist, please contact us and we will be happy to make arrangements with you.
Fierro Painting takes pride in our professionalism and craftsmanship. Time is taken to prepare and protect your property as if were our own and to provide the best possible service to complete your project in an efficient and timely manner.